Sunday, January 11, 2009

real time

For the past 2 months that you've been there, we've been communicating mainly through this blog. There was a few short chats at YM, text messages for the urgent issues, but no webcam/skype yet thanks to my uncooperative laptop. Until yesterday, at ielle's birthday.

Seeing you in real time made the distance between us a stark reality for me. The confines of this blog has not made the space so felt as compared to seeing you there - on that unfamiliar couch, holding that unfamiliar microphone, kissing unfamiliar baby matthew. Before it hurts too much I remind myself that you'll be back on April. And when the time comes that your leaving will be a semi-permanent thing, I remind myself that God's grace will abound.

I now understand how ielle feels :)

Will reply to your previous post in detail post-saturday. Please pray for my preparations for my first ever exam for this subject this Saturday (I missed 2 important classes!), and for my first-ever meeting with accenture health and wellness team this thursday. Thanks. Mwah!

No comments: