Thursday, February 18, 2010

grown-up ielle

I didn't have time to write this the last time. I took the time to remind myself of how you were with ielle. Mak didn't have any bilin at all so I thought maybe nothing much has changed. Before I could ask her if she wanted to weewee, she told me already na she thinks she needs to because her knees kept touching each other hehe. But in the next minute she saw the castle and when I asked her, her reply was, "I can handle it." So I made a mental note to ask her again after 5 minutes. I got something from the other room and when I came back, mama said ielle asked her help with weewee. so that was the first time. then mama went away on an errand. the second time, ielle again by herself asked for help to weewee. she's really a big girl na. when dinnertime came, i just prepared her plate and sat the two down. ielle asked for a fork (spoon lang kasi nilagay ko at first) and i was so impressed that she ate all by herself!!! and, take note, she didn't stand up til she finished what was in her plate. she was really being an ate to iola. iola kept going down from her seat and every time she did i reminded her that ielle wasn't finished yet and she had to wait for their playtime. "look baby iola, i'm not finished yet. ninang, doesn't she remember that i'm not finished yet?"

naku, i have so much more kwento but i can't write it all. let's skype, shall we? my username is poupness. please add me. i have miga_tasch already.

yes, the sulfate free shampoo is pureology. but i like their sister-company's better, red ken smooth down. after just one application of shampoo and conditioner, nawala ang frizz ng hair ko the whole day!!! imagine if i had a bottle! grabe siguro effect. will look up the name of the keratin treatment. and will look for the video baby monitor. thanks thanks thanks. hey, before i forget, let's resume the pictures ha?

will pray re the issue. by the way, i have chismis about it. we have to skype.

happy aral in the meantime!

1 comment:

kay said...

ohhh, i got my ielle fill with that blog..tnx!! you know what? i think since she came home from lagmay she has been eating by herself. we knew she could do it pero she doesn't want to coz if someone feeds her, she can play at the same time. uy, like nya yta being ate so much.hehe..skype na tayo..dying to know the tsismis