Last week daf asked me if i wanted to send a gift to you. that would fit in a long sized envelope and not weigh more than half a kg. I immediately said yes, though I could not yet imagine what would be the perfect gift that comes in that specific size. The deadline for submission came, and I still had no gift. Fed ex couldn't wait, so i'll just send it here :)
Balloons for you in colors as bright as your merry laughter

A kitchen showcase for your stroganoff! (in miniature of course)

living room showcase - a place for your harp (and harpist, still in miniature)

bedroom showcase for your "naps" (still in miniature, antique white yan so i'll arbor it hehe)

And a picnic basket, for your adventures of course!

comes with a free...

missing you on your birthday. Hope it was filled with all the things that make your heart happy. love you!





1 comment:
wow!what great gifts!!!!thank you! you exactly captured the day, twas filled with things that make my heart sing:)
Post a Comment