I can't believe that your arrival is just one week away!!! Wheeee!!! :) Im so excited! I heard erin's been repaired but still with a problem. So, shall I fetch you (or your luggage) with wadi? Just let me know :)
Pahabol on my bilins, can you kindly make sure that the maalox does not contain calcium? it turns out i've high serum calcium level. if the normal is 10.2, mine's 10.7. I attribute this to my daily intake of maalox multi with calcium carbonate. could this also be the cause of my palpitations and tremors? My thyroid function tests are all okay. Enlighten me pls :)
Also, papa would like to ask if there's a best buy (the electronics store) near you. Gusto magpabili ng iphone... alam mo naman, ito lang ang bisyo ni papa. If best buy is accessible, papa will have money transferred to your account asap. 16 gig ang gusto niya. hehehe
Hmmm, how are you so far? I can imagine you have mixed feelings about going home... hehehe... teasing :)
love love,
jo
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mixed feelings talaga! i don't want to leave teng at the same time, gusto ko na rin ma-hug c ielle...if ma-delay ang flight, i'd still be glad. hehe..
Post a Comment