Thursday, November 20, 2008

winter wonderland

Dearest K,

I thought they hid the tv so you would have no distractions? oh my, that cable plus plus TV would be such a distraction! Be careful, snow white :)

So will you be having a white Christmas? wow. That's an experience that we can only dream of. Please bring a camera with you all the time so that I could imagine the "picturesque" that you're talking about. I am excited for your adventures! Please send a picture of you in winter gear.

I got an email yesterday and I think I got the job. After months and months of waiting, things are finally moving on. Don't know what the terms are yet, but the boss wants me to start working already it seems. Praise God! A day before receiving the email, I prayed that if the job is really where God wants me to be, then He would let them contact me without me following-up on them. Then the email came! Will update you once I get more details.

I have to finish my homework due tomorrow before iola wakes up, so hanggang dito na lang muna. Hope you enjoy our blog format :)

love love,
jo

No comments: