Tuesday, February 3, 2009

everyday

Everyday, whenever I get the chance, I check our blog. And I just want you to know how glad you made my heart when I read your last entry. I love your pictures! And when you described beautiful DC, I felt like I was there too. wow. Jenny fell in love with Georgestown (I'm not sure if I got it right) when she was there. She says its a quaint town with the cherry blossoms. She'd love to live there daw. Your roadtrip sounded really really fun. And you got to visit peej too! I'm happy for you. I love being on "the other side" this time, hearing about your other-world adventures and imagining myself with you. You've been on this side for the longest time, its my turn now.

Wow, exam time is coming closer. I'm praying for you and will continue to do so. My stomach is turning into knots at the thought of you taking your CS... I could just imagine how you must be feeling right now! But somehow, I can sense you feeling that you belong there - even just for your residency training - so go for it! You can do it! I would just like to share this sentence from Pastor Narry's sermon last Sunday (which went straight to everybody's hearts - ask kaps):

God makes the possible impossible, in order to bring us to the place where He makes the impossible possible.

You can listen to the whole sermon here.

Today I ate a sandwich with a generous amount of cream cheese. It sure reminded me of you. Do you remember why? hehe.

more kwentos soon. Happy Aral!

No comments: