Tuesday, February 17, 2009
funny dream
Last night, I dreamt that I was pregnant and going into labor. And of course you were with me. And we had the shock of our lives when we find out that i was pregnant with a... pig!!! I didn't have an ultrasound during my prenatal so I had no idea I had been carrying a pig in my womb all these 9 months. I was horrified and depressed. You were trying to comfort me but you were obviously distressed too. You kept looking for things to ease my pain, like this really comfy chair that you wanted to find so I could give birth squatting down. I couldn't believe, couldn't accept the pig in my womb. And then we bump into nini and she told us the same thing also happened to her! And then the next scene was teng was there na rin, inside the labor room. She tells us that it is possible to conceive a pig, because you swallow daw the embryo when you eat a pandesal and it gets implanted in your uterus! Syempre its medically hard to digest, but since it came from teng, i believed her with all my heart. I just don't know what aj will think when he finds out. Good thing I woke up! hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment