I'm so glad you replied right away! I was about to text you and then I put iola to sleep and then I checked again and there was your reply. I still can't get over it. I'm embarassed at the thought that she must have found out about my blog because of my everyday visit to hers... she must have some mechanism in place to know who views her page. yun lang ang maisip kong way for her to stumble upon my blog. haaay. To think I've been putting off writing about her - naunahan tuloy ako hehehe. Natatawa ako at the thought of how you'll tell gianina about this, or how she'll tell grace -- that the best friend of her grandson's nanny is thrilled she's read her blog hehehe :)
Today, I finally got my DTI certificate. After 3 days of going back and forth sa DTI, natapos din! It's one of the requirements kasi ng accenture for me to be their contractor. so say hello to the CEO of Fit to Work Wellness Consultancy! hehehe :) Praise God!
aral na. write you again tom.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
praise God!!!! yipee! may sweldo ka na :) what's your job description, btw?
main job is to provide content for their wellness site. on the side is consult-consult, advise-advise. i made a presentation for them 2 weeks ago, was in corporate attire. took pictures for you, pero since busted ang laptop, di ko pa ma-post and kwento :(
Post a Comment