Imagine my delight when there was not one, not two, but three entries waiting for me when I opened our blog. I used to check this everyday for about a week since its creation, but with the demands on my time and lack of access the past few weeks, I was only able to check my official email in case of work. So happy, happy, happy you've taken to writing here and mighty glad you liked the idea!
I chose the lighthouse theme for our blog because it reminds me of the song by Chris Rice that I will be singing come next year. You know what I mean. And there was a twinge in my heart when you wrote about the lighthouse being the symbol there. It was that connection again.
I loved watching your videos and seeing the recent pictures you posted in multiply. Now I have a clearer picture of your picturesque Michigan, and that glorious snow. Wow. I wonder when getting over and real settling begins for you :)
iola and Annabelle seems to be getting along fine. I've devised a plan, a schedule for us so that I could ensure quantity and quality time with iola even with help around. I'll be sole yaya in the mornings and she'll be main yaya in the afternoons with me still around of course. iola is nowadays so maka-nanay and is starting to show her malambing side and i wouldn't want an ounce of it transferred to her yaya! hehe. But so much more than that, I want her to grow up with me as her main yaya, the same way we grew up with mama.
I want to write more but I have to start packing for our great big transfer. Please pray for that job, it would really help augment our income if i get that very ideal job (part-time, home-based, in line with my calling). Next time, I wanna hear about your studies. Love much.
p.s. Please learn to use the spacebar in between punctuation marks hehe :) i t ' s n o t t h a t h a r d :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment